Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday Morning Whimsey

It's Wednesday....I'm somewhere in vacation land...LOL.

As soon as I'm back from our little trip...I have to dive into my BIG bedroom project...I am both dreading it AND looking forward to getting it done. Do you have any BIG summer projects? I decided I have way to many whcih brings me to discuss another type of home notebook which I call...my Home Style Notebook...this notebook is more archive like....unless I am in the middle of a BIG project. I like to make note of dates, prices, color names etc when creating a new project. That way if anything needs replaced etc...I have a good idea of what's what! The home style notebook is also the place for the BIG list of projects...things I dream of doing but can't get all done at once.

The yard is another area to be addressed when we get back. I planned on cutting down on plants this year...and WOW...I sure did...other than the fairy gardens I have neglected everything else...well actually...everything else is just the corner bed by the patio and the narrow bed that runs around about half of the patio....they are covered in weeds...I'll manage that when I get home...maybe even pick up some plants on clearance that I can stick in the ground and nurse back to beauty!!

Okay where's the whimsey today....it's this...think of a book from your younger years that you loved...and go to the library...find it...check it out and read it!! Pretend you are that 12 year old again with your nose buried in a book dreaming what life will be like when you're all grown up!!

No comments: