Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Something New to Try: Thirty Minute Thursday!

Here at Month by Month we are going to try something new to motivate and inspire....and hopefully help us get something a bit more actually DONE....I actually got the idea from a scrapping blog...it's called thirty minute Thursday....on the scrapblog...they are to create a layout in thirty minutes on Thursday...and there are usually some other guidelines about using a certain number of products or whatever. BUT

Here at Month by Month...we are going to start Thirty Minute Thursdays...and guess what...we are going to do house stuff....Okay....do I hear the cheering? LOL So here's how it works...every Thursday there will be a goal or project up and you are to work on it thirty minutes sometime on Thursday...come on...we can do anything for thirty minutes....we don't have to finish the project...just work on it for 30 little ole minutes!!! We CAN DO it!! I'll be back later this evening or Tuesday morning to post our Thirty Minute Thursday goal....Okay...now I hear all the cheering....LOL

No comments: