Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday Morning Tidbits

Good Morning...as you are reading this I am on my way to Columbia for Summer Welcome with my daughter at the University...I will be most tired from walking I am sure. Gotta love this blogger scheduled posting! I wrote this and then scheduled it to be posted this morning!!!!

Thirty Minute Thursday: This week our 30 minutes will be spent in the bathroom...under the sink....yes...no man's land...and no woman's either. So time to dig in under there and pitch those half used bottles of lotion that expired six months ago or that you really don't like! So give it 30...and I bet you can get it in shape in that amount of time!!!

Summer Notebook: Have you printed or made up a seasonal chores list? If not...check the post below for some ideas...mine has ....like I think 12 items....so keep it simple...keep it doable but get a framework in place so you can jump right in!!!

Monthly Grocery List: Start keeping a tally of how many times you use items...ketchup? pickles? How much cereal do you go through in a month? Those are all things we need to answer if we hope to set up a workable Monthly Shopping List

Budget Check ups: Along with my grocery challenge I need to get back on track with my Budget Checkups...where I at least look at my budget daily. Update the checkbook and monitor my account on line.

Well this evening I will be swimming or using the hottub...at our hotel. But I will be back sometime Wednesday with more thoughts to keep us on track. Don't forget now...pencil in Thirty Minute Thursday!!!

No comments: