Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday Morning Tidbits

First an update from yesterday....Move It Out....yes I did get a whole bag of stuff to get rid of and today the focus is the basement and the craft area so I anticipate a little more leaving the house as a result. At 4:00 i will be doing the virtual crop over at MHH boards so I want to get the scrap studio (area) picked up so maybe I can actually do crafty stuff from 4-8.

Other Tuesday news...well I have been giving my month by month notebook a little TLC...it's so easy to get off track or to let things slide...and then BOOM...those habits you worked so hard to establish are gone...Summer does that to me sometimes...But the notebook is straightened and ready to assist me...my daily to dos are there and I am getting back on track...with all these special projects and things to do...I must make myself do the dailies first and then I am free to move onto whatever else!!!

Other news: We are doing a Christmas in July Giveaway over at the Magical Boards of MHH...so check it out if you haven't already!

Grocery Budget Notes: I am actually doing pretty well with the challenge...I still need to give you a step by step report...but the next thing I need to do is an inventory. I am trying to make this "group" of groceries bought at the discount place last until around the 23rd of August. So that is over a month...I actually think I can do it...now just to stick to the weekly list and stay on budget there...or everything will be for nothing!!

No comments: