Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

October Monthly Magic

October Monthly Magic is finally up....

Magical Holiday Home's October Monthly Magic page.

Hope you enjoy it....I will need to do November and December and then I will be on the revision cycle...what I will do is look at each of the months during 2009 and see if there are any adjustments to make...certain months where it would be better to change the focus etc...or add/delete items if need. Since Monthly Magic is just a basic framework...it is easy to adjust it to fit your individual needs.

No comments: