Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, December 19, 2008

January 2009 at Month by Month


Enjoy your holidays!!! Can't believe Christmas is almost here! Below find a list and brief description of some things I have planned for Month by Month in January 2009.


  • January Journey is a "girls only" event that I am planning for some of my family and friends. I will be posting complete details soon in case you would like to plan your own January Journey.

  • Chinese New Years Party: I will be hosting a party this year for the Chinese New Years and I will share the event planning with you here at Month by Month.

  • Mini Event Planners: I will talk about the mini event planners that I mention often in the Monthly Magic...and get a printable copy online.

  • January Menus: This has certainly changed for me since my youngest is away at college...just not cooking as much but I will put up some menus for January...and share a few recipes also.

I'll be checking in throughout the rest of December but we will really get moving in January!!!

No comments: