- There's a Shades of Green Giveaway going on over at Ginger's Journey.
- It's time to set up an Easter Notebook or section if you haven't already
- Get started on making the list of Spring and Summer projects
- Have you been using the special "days" to get motiovated and to accomplish things?
- Menu Planning ...rut? It's time to start pulling out those spring-ish recipes...get a few out and into your menu rotation!
- Financial Organization is a MUST...tax season is upon us...set up a file if you haven't already!
- In your bedroom: its time to change sheets and bed cover. I am getting out my lovely lavendar quilt...it really brightens the room after the darker shades of winter.
- NOW is the perfect time to update your reading list and get ready for the slower more relaxing days of summer!
- Crafts: It's time to get things organized and sorted...give some items to local churches and keep only the items you plan to use!
Welcome to Month by Month:
This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Just a few reminders for this month...