Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Musings

Spring is here!!! Or at least pretty close...we've had some lovely days lately although today is back to chilly...This week I'm on Spring break....my focus for today is laundry and working on the master bedroom...neither of which I have started yet...STARTING...that's always an issue for me...lol...as soon as I finish this blog post...off to the bedroom to sort and decide some stuff about clothes...the worst problem is dear hubby's stuff ...he is an absolute clothese horder and honestly some of these no longer fit...yikes!

I am constantly amazed and overwhelmed by the sheer amount of stuff and "jobs" around the house that I need to deal with...and my focus usually bounces around like a ping pong ball...I want to do it ALL and do it NOW...but then nothing seems to get accomplished...so today...one room and one focus: Master Bedroom & Laundry...they sort of go hand in hand!

Don't forget to review the March Reminders in the post below and start working on some of them...March is speeding by!! So I'm off to work and I'll check in a bit later and give you an update!! Wish me luck!

No comments: