Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Christmas in July Featured Blog #3

Today's featured blog is cathymac's Pumpkins and Reindeer. What a fun name to go along with a fin blog. There's everything over at Pumpkins and Reindeer from recipes to gift ideas, crafts, and home decor plus more than can be listed here.Above you see a lovely centerpiece that she has highlighted on her blog. It's lovely just the way it is but I can envision it was tiny sprigs of evergreen and minature pinecones too!! So hop on over and take a good look at the blog...its worth the trip!!

No comments: