Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

August Daily Focus List


Each month, I plan to create a Daily Focus List for each week of the
month.

Using the framework of Move It Out Mondays, Track It Tuesdays, Wild Card Wednesday, Thirty Minute Thursdays and Fifteen Minute Fridays, it will alllow me to focus on the "hot spots" of my home. Those places that seem in constant need of attention or they accumulate and get out of control. I've been doing the daily focus for a bit but it seemed a little hit and miss....but by planning it for a whole month I am able to see a framework for taking care of little jobs that seem to be a thorn in my side!!!

No comments: