Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Case Against and For Lists

I'm a long time list maker....sometimes the lists work well....they help me organize, remind me of important things, and offer, in a manner, tangible evidence that I am moving forward. At other times, lists have been my enemy...mocking me with an evergrowing column of things that are needing attention. Until I throw my hands up in despair and hide from the lists.

Presently lists...are still part of my life. I find that I just can't remember things without them and they help me look ahead and accomplish things that have to be done rather than scurrying around at the last minute. Sometimes they still stare at me...a big evil grin....and point out quite dramatically that I am BEHIND....But I find them useful and so I continue to use them.

No comments: