Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mid Way Through March

Well I'm half way through March....not exactly where I want to be with cleaning and organizing but feel like I am headed in the right direction.

My Room of the Month: Living room....I have organized some DVDs and the entertainment center. Still have lots of drawers that need cleaning so I am going to try one a day for the coming week and see how that works.

Central Theme: Books....honestly haven't done much at all with this so I need to do at least one shelf this week...

Living My Life: Budget and Diet....this is probably the area that I am actually doing best with. Tucking away money for our summer trips...not tons but a little here and there adds up. I have been trying some healthier food choices...whole wheat pasta, beans, and more fiber rich foods.

No comments: