Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March Menu Plans

Along with my monthly plan I am incorporating monthly menu planning ...I used to do it monthly and then just got away from that approach. This time I will plan monthly meals but without assigning them a day ....so for March I have about 18 dinners left (give or take one or two...because with our schedule it's hard to predict) We eat out on Thursdays and sometimes a Friday here or there. We also at times use left overs. So for the remainder of this month I will construct 18 menu plans....I'm cleaning and working on this post at the same time....LOL....so I will come back and forth filling in the menu plans as I clean the kitchen and do a freezer/pantry inventory.

MEAL #1
Hotdogs, Mac and Cheese, Peas

MEAL # 2
Center cut pork chops, potatoes, green beans

Meal #3
Tacos with toppings

Meal #4
Salad with chicken and other toppings

Meal #5
Chicken Nuggets, Fries, Corn

Meal #6
Spaghetti with meat sauce, green beans, salad

Meal #7
Barbequed Chicken Sandwiches, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw

Meal #8
Chicken Taco Salad

Meal #9
Honey Chicken, Stir Fried Vegs, Rice

Meal #10
Beans n Hamburger, Cornbread, Tomatoes n Cucumbers

Meal # 11
Baked Potatoes with Toppings (Chili, Cheese, Bacon Bits etc)

Meal #12
Hamburgers, Pasta Salad, Corn

Meal #13
Chef Salads

Meal #14
BLT's, Chips, Tomato Soup

Meal #15
Pizza with Salad

Meal #16
Roast Beef, potatoes, carrots

Meal #17
Breakfast for Dinner: Omelets, Toast, Sausage, Hash Browns

Meal #18
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, carrots

No comments: