Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Track it Tuesday

Update on Monday: Managed to Move Out that dresser.....it feels good...just to accomplish one little thing that I had planned to do!!

This is a good day for Track It Tuesday. I need to print and mail some state tax paperwork, pay some bills. and do some menu planning for March. I would also like to clean off the desk top....a job that I could probably do weekly...or every other day. It just seems to be a magnet for "stuff."

I am getting ready to go on a short trip (four days) so if I'm not working the monthly plan or blogging...you will know it's because I am relaxing with friends. I never usually go anywhere on Spring Break but this year decided to.

No comments: