Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

May Plan

Well April skipped by without much progress...but I NEVER give up....lol

May Room of the Month: Master Bedroom & Bath
This room is in dire need of help...and I am hoping to do it during May...in prep of doing even more with the room during June!!! So for the next two months.....it's the bedroom and bath!!

Central Theme: Continues to be books...still barely a dent made in them but I am determined that this is going to happen in a big way....I want to be able to use some of those shelves to display things I LOVE and even though I love books...not dusty, faded, old yellowing ones...

Living My Life: Graduation Parties and Outdoor Fun: The main focus will be on getting outside and doing some yard work as well as starting some summer/outdoor entertaining!!! Flower bed prep and laying some patio stones are on the agenda!

No comments: