Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Flea Market Finds

Here's another rabbbit find for the Chinese New Year's Eve party. In 2011 we will usher in the Year of the Rabbit so my goal is to have lots and lots of rabbits, all sizes, all kinds to decorate the house with for the party. Hmmm.....did I also mention we were going to dress as Playboy Bunnies....lol. I thought I could use this one as a center piece on the table, surrounded by something...I don't know what yet.

Another find...three little benches...Here they are sitting on my dry sink and I plan to find some little American minatures to display on them. I am getting the livingroom back to it's "normal theme" which is Americana May-August. These three are VERY sturdy pieces and for 3 dollars....well worth the purchase price!
I'll pop back later with another find....but off to work on the house some more now!


No comments: