Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Housework, Blogging, and Life

Sometimes I ponder housework, blogging. and life. Sometimes the three dovetail together in perfect harmony. Like a well played beloved song. And at other times they are like an all out brawl.

With the new blogger templates and my desire to get back to blogging, I am neglecting that which I must do, that which I write about....housework and being organized. Right as I'm typing this I realize that I have phone calls to make, bills to pay, and a kitchen to clean.

But I was so very excited about the new look of Month by Month that I couldn't resist a short post. I am hoping that blogging is like housework. When you get something new...it sparks on the drive to do more and better things. I am hoping that is the case here at Month by Month.

I'll be back later this afternoon with a rather yummy recipe for you. It's a little marinated garden salad, that everyone seems to enjoy!

No comments: