Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Flea Market Find #2

This is the Paris Hat Box I found for three dollars. It is so cute. I thought immediately of the Tuesday's in Paris but it is too big to fit anywhere in my bathroom. However I have a French theme in mind for the bedroom so I picked it up in anticipation.
This is a view of the box from the side. It's cream and black. I have a "thing" for hat boxes. I have a couple others but I must say this is my fave.

Without the lid you can see the tiny black dots inside the box...I think I shall use it to store scarves. Silky, flowery, whatever kind I have.


No comments: