Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Flea Market Find #3


I found this cute little table for 8 dollars. I wanted something new to use beside the chair in the livingroom and I thought is fit the bill. I gave my daughter Kelsey a similar one but it was painted mauve....so if she doesn't need it for her apartment this fall....I might bring it home and paint it to match this one! There are actually small legs under that shelf that you see at the bottom...I just didn't get them in the photo. So for now I like it...if later I change my mind, I'll use it somewhere else or give it away. For 8 dollars it's easy to do that!
For the Christmas dishes find...check out my blog Rudolph Ramblings. I'll be putting photos up there later.
For the faery plant find...check out Faery Dust & Faery Kisses because I'll be putting up some faery garden pics.

No comments: