Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

July Plan

Let's just skip June totally because I am still working on the garage and just general house stuff. Plus my trip to Cozumel means June will end with a wonderful bang....and I fear the house will not get much TLC.

July Plan:

Room of the Month: Master Bedroom (yes I know it was up in May but...)

Focus of the Month: Books (again, I know) Sometimes I fear I will drown in books....they are everywhere. I still haven't bought my nook but hubby says if I don't get it before then ...it will be my birthday present in October!! Some books I love and I don't want to part with them but most of this is just silly hoarding and sentimental keeping.

Living My Life: So we have a 5-6 day camping trip planned for July and the end of July brings back...the dreaded...gasp...work....so I think my living my life goals for this month will just be to relax and enjoy the time off that I do have and to spend time with family!

No comments: