Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, June 25, 2010

July is Get Rid of Books Month

So if you have been reading you realize that I have far too many books and seriously need to get rid of them...or about 90% of them.

So here at Month by Month...we are having Get Rid of Books Month during July. I hope you will join me on this little adventure. If you don't have a lot of books ...pick the one items that you do need to get rid of...clothes? magazines? or something else?

We will cheer each other on...post results and if I can figureout how to set it up we will have some polls...that will show our progress.

I am off for a week's vacation but when I get back ...we will get started....getting rid of books....and think of all the free space we will have!!

No comments: