Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Must Dos

Well yesterday was a lost day as I explained. I'm up early this morning to walk and then start on laundry again. I also MUST get the livingroom in order. The problem in there is Evan's toys...I need to take most of them back downstairs and that means trips back and forth. Perhaps I can combine that with the laundry trips somehow, otherwise I am going to be exhausted.

I'm still not feeling well and hope I get over it before Saturday when we leave for Mexico. I'm really looking forward to this trip and just relaxing a bit.

Tuesday Must Dos:

1. Laundry

2. Clean livingroom

3. Take Evan's toys back downstairs

4. Dishes (again)

5. Sweep kitchen floor

6. Pedicure (on the Cozumel Countdown so need pretty toes...:)

No comments: