Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Productive Day

Today I managed to clean all the weeds out of the rock garden. They were taking over the whole thing! It looks so much better. Then I headed inside.

Inside I started on the horrid laundry room. Only did two loads of clothes but decluttered and got rid of a couple of bags of stuff. There's still more to go through but I'm pleased with the progress. I plan on working about an hour in there tomorrow to go through a few more boxes of clothes and wash a few more items.

Next cleaned the livingroom and decluttered the bottom of the dry sink that's in there. Then I put all of Evan's game in the reclaimed space. I like it because the games are out of sight but handy! I got rid of several items and found new homes for a couple of things. Started a new Goodwill box out in the garage because the last one was full and was deliverd yesterday!

Tomorrow I need a box to put the tea sets in as I gather them from EVERYWHERE...so people can choose the ones they want! Right now quite a few sets are just sitting on the coffee table. The living room looks lovely. And it FEELS clean because I didn't just surface clean....I actually got rid of stuff and organized!

While I was downstairs I wanted to tackle another shelf of books but just didn't get around to that...perhaps tomorrow! Tomorrow is also kitchen day...so we will see. Kelsey has a doctors appointment so that will cut the day short for cleaning!

Just wanted to share the joy I feel...I'm tired but I feel like I am making progress!

No comments: