Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Little Funny

So I had put a white trash can out on the patio and decided to bring it inside to use in another spot. It had water in it from the recent rain so I drained the water out and brought the trash inside to empty into an large trash bag I was using.

When I emptied the trash into the bag a piece of trash flew out. When I bent over to pick it up...it hopped away. Oh dear me....a tree frog. I wasn't wearing my glasses so I had just thought he was a piece of trash. I had to quickly find a jar and chase him around the house till I managed to snag him! I'm going to save him until Evan gets here this evening so he can see him and then I'll release him!

No comments: