Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Not So Funny

So...the frog is loose...somewhere in this house...but I can't find him!

My son said I should loosen the lid because he was thinking he might not have enough air. So I left it sitting on the table in the livingroom with a block on top of the lid. Evidently, our cat Snickers knocked it over and now I can't find him. I suppose she might have eaten him but I would have thought there would have been some evidence of that. She was also looking under the dry sink when I came into the room. I've moved it out and looked but I don't see him. He might be crawled up side the piece of furniture but I don't feel like taking the drawers out to check right now...ugggghhhh!!!

Now I'm afraid to sit down in there....in case he hops out and scares me!!

No comments: