Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Meal Planning

I'm struggling with getting meals organized and on the table now that school has started and most evenings find me exhausted. So I need some advance prep and planning...

  • Today I am going to preview the pantry and freezer before heading out for some grocery shopping. This last week found me picking the bottom of the barrel for lunches. I don't want to continue doing that because healthy living takes some planning!!!
  • I am needing to be VERY budget minded too so I need to make some good choices!
  • I am planning to brown some hamburger and freeze it so it's ready for some quick and easy meals. Also chopping onions and peppers etc so they are ready for the week!
  • Last but certainly not least...I need to clean the pantry and fridge...I SWEAR how do these two places get soooo messy!!!

No comments: