Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Holiday Grand Plan: Week One

Week One of the Holiday Grand Plan focuses on Lists and the Front Porch. Well I'm a list maker so the list part was pretty much done before the week started. I have a small front porch so I also included my two front flower beds in my Week One plans.

I'm making good progress (yes I know the week is technically over)! I still plan on finishing off about three or four things on the list tomorrow but I am happy with my week one progress. I manged to week and transplant plants, paint a wire basket for pumpkins and gourds, put away some pots and gardening things that had been "hanging out" on the front porch,  and put in some new solar lights. Tomorrow I will finish up by mopping, cleaning cobwebs and washing the siding on the front of the house. I will also look through fall decor for two signs/wreaths or some fall items to hang on the two hooks that are on the front porch!  I still need to find a new door mat.  All in all...a SUCESSFUL WEEK ONE!!

1 comment:

House Elf said...

Awesome! Love a great week, even if I have to carry over a couple things :)