Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Declutter Club Week Three: Jan. 15-21st

Week Three I seem to be slowing down. I managed to get through 4 of the 7 tasks assigned. Sometimes I catch up on a couple on Sunday...so maybe that will happen today or maybe I will just move onto Week Four. Either way at least some things were accomplished. Really I did more decluttering this week than the four items from the calendar so I feel like I am making a little progress.

It looks like Week Four tasks are all related to  storage which is going to work well for me because I am still jumbling around Christmas. WHAT you say....it's almost the end of January. Well it is what it is...last summer I orgnaized my Christmas better than it had been in years but even so I have to drag out the boxes etc and get things placed correctly...so this week will work for me!!

As I said this week I did some delcutter tasks not on the calendar:

1. I cleaned out my little file basket on my office desk. It has a-z and also some little tabbed dividers that say things like Family Information, Insurance Cards etc. So it serves as both an address place and important notes place.  It's clean and tidy now!

2. I delcuttered TWO drawers in my crop/art desk. They were a mess. Nice and tidy now!

I think there were a couple others to but I can't bring them to mind right now!

No comments: