Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Declutter Week Four Update

Headed into the last two days of January....the declutter journey continues!  You can see from the calendar above that I marked off a bunch of stuff! I put the calendat on my fridge and highlighted the tasks once I completed them! I tried not to get too hung up on the fact that some weeks I missed a task or two. I figured some progress was better than none....and I made myself move onto the new week without regrets!

Now honestly I haven't gotten to any of the BIG areas in my house,,,the trouble spots, so to speak! However I am finding the little things do make a difference in everyday life and the way one feels about the home. To open up a drawer and find what you need rather than it being crammed full of stuff  that you wonder why you are even keeping is a great feeling! To know where the hammer is...instead of hunting everywhere for it...is a good feeling. To use your makeup without having to move aside expired bottles (or ones that just didn't work for you!) helps one start the day in a better mood!

No comments: