Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Month by Month 2012

As you can see from the 2012 posts so far...decluttering ....is going to be a major focus here at Month by Month. You'll be seeing a weekly post every Monday about decluttering. Sometimes it will be an update on how things are going at my house, sometimes it will be a decluttering tip or idea, sometimes it will be a declutter link party, where I'll share with you blogs and sites that have great ideas and goodies to share about decluttering, Hopefully the Monday post will help us start the week with a bit of declutter motivation!

Wednesdays will be focused primarily on planning, cleaning, and organizing. I'd like to fine tune the Monthly Magic a bit because it seems a tad overwhelming. I think it's a great concept but time for some revision and overhaul! On Wednesdays we will also look at organizing tips, progress monitoring, daily and weekly schedules, and sometimes have a P.C.O. link party! 

Friday's will be Frugal Fridays and they will be posts that include a frugal mindset, repurposing things in your home, flea market finds, budgeting, simple dollar store crafts, simple recipes, and couponing ideas!

At times there may be other posts on other days but my goal for 2012 is to post here ar least three times a week!  I need to keep on track and the best way to do it is to share my plans and ideas with all the Month by Month readers!

I know it's Wednesday so consider this my Declutter Club Monday post....it's all about decluttering my thinking and getting back on track blog wise!!

No comments: