Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Framed Gifts for $1.20


So it's Frugal Friday and I wanted to start with a quick and thrifty little gift. You can put this together in a snap for pennies and it would make a nice little Valentine's Day gift.

You can find the printable for FREE at It Works for Bobbi  It comes in several sizes. I made mine 4 x 6. I saved it to my computer and sent it to Walgreens to print. Then I headed to the dollar store to pick up a frame.

Cost:  Walgreens print 19 cents
           Dollar Tree Frame $1.00

Total Cost= $1.19 (plus a few cents tax on the frame.)

I hope you enjoy this little freebie....and use it wisely!  I'll be back next Friday with another Frugal Friday find or tip!



No comments: