Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wild Card Wednesday: Summer Tablescape



I love this summer tablescape over at The Style Sisters.  I love it for several reasons.

1. The bright colors yell SUMMER!  It would be fun for a barbeque, brunch, little girls party, or even a luncheon for your friends. Old and young, girls all love pretty colors!

2. I love the fact that most of the items were purchased at Dollar Tree (flowers and flamingoes) and Walmart (plasticware)  We don't have to break the bank to have pretty tables!

3.  I like the crisp clean simple look of it. It's pretty without being "fussy"  It would fit me...unlike some of the ultra chic tables that I like but just don't fit my personality!

It makes me want to break out my dinnerware today and play around with color and design!

No comments: