Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Week One: Planning and Paperwork: H + H Plan

Houseworks Holiday Plan
 
So this is the first week of the Houseworks Holiday Plan....which will be renamed so I am starting off calling it the House + Holidays plan so it can move smoothly into its new name!  this plan starts out with Planning and Paperwork. I love this week....time to get things clean and tidy....how can one plan with everything in disarray.
 
Something fun and new this year!  Printable fillable forms!!  Well actually there are three available. You can choose a blank form to write in, a prefilled form or a fillable form! 
Check them out:
 
 
I'm trying to bounce back and forth between the Holiday Grand Plan and the House + Holidays Plan...I know insanity!

No comments: