Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fall Menu Challenge

Over at Cranberry & Company I'm hosting a Fall Menu Challenge. The goal is to develop menus for September, October, and November. I'd love to have you join in.

I've already posted the first two recipes: Confetti Casserole and Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs. It's just getting started so I invite you to join in the fun.  I'd also love for you to join the Facebook Cranberry and Company group. Just request to be added and I'll be glad to do it!

If you have a blog and would like to blog the challenge please comment and provide a link to your blog as I would love to visit you!

                                                  Confetti Casserole (made today by me).

No comments: