Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Autumn Home Planner

So it's finally autumn....ok...not really...still a couple of weeks but I pulled out the autumn notebook. I created a One Thing a Day list for all three months in autumn.

I like having the smaller planner for each season and they look so festive!

I can't say I'm getting everything done on my one thing a day list but it sure helps to just think...."do this one thing" and you will be successful!

I also keep my September, October, and November personal life goals sheets in this binder too. I really want to train myself to USE it each day. Looking at the lists and reflecting on how things are going really helps keep the momentum going!

Don't forget....It's Move It Out Monday....this past weekend I cleaned out my dresser drawers so I have some things to "move out."

No comments: