Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, September 20, 2013

Fifteen Minute Friday

So today I had to come home from work. I was just to sick to try and make it through the day. I stayed in bed ALL day long....except for trips to the bathroom. The house is a wreck...I'm having company one week from today and my energy is GONE.  Isn't that the way it always seems.

It's time for a SUPER plan.

First and foremost, I have been staying up WAY to late...bed at 9:00 or 10:00 is a must!  I waste a lot of time later at night on the computer because it is hard to shut my brain down. I am more of a night person than a morning person but when you have to get up early you can't afford to miss even that one hour of sleep! It's time for a regular bedtime.!!!

Tomorrow it's time for a delegation plan....what hubby can do and what my daughter can do...laid out very plainly for the week ahead. Even if they don't get it perfect...I can add some last minute touch ups and it's better than starting from square one.

Also tomorrow if I feel better, it's time for lists and a food plan. What do I till need? What will I pick up last minute?


Sunday it will be time to plan the table setting, locate the items I need for that and have them stashed somewhere handy or Friday evening.

Last but not least...it's time to remind myself WHY I like entertaining and focus on the love of family and friends. That's always and energy boost!

My theme is You Put the Sun in my Sunflower.....so somewhere along the way I need that bouquet of sunflowers or the centerpiece!!  Wish me luck!  Hopefully I'll be back next week with some pictures of the dinner party.

No comments: