Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, November 17, 2014

Family Organizer for Computer and Cell Phone


 
I wanted to share with you this app I have started using. It's really an awesome resource.  I currently have the free version and of course you get a few more bells and whistles with the paid one but even the free version is great.
 
Your same calendar is displayed on both your computer and phone so you can check whichever is the easiest for you. Another plus is that if you do the Fly Lady approach to cleaning, you can install the calendar from her site and it will have all the zones and missions listed for the week on your calendar. :)  If you don't want those on yours then register for it on the Cozi site or the app store on your phone.  It will look like the version above without the zones.
 
 
This is a screen shot of my phone showing the daily calendar. I just use the Groceries section for my list of things I want to purchase (soon). You could use it for your grocery list I just don't. When you click on the zones you can see the detailed version of the zone and the daily mission. You can also add appointments and reminders also.
 
 
Here's the weekly view and you can scroll down for the rest of the week.
 
The computer version has a section for menu planning that I don't see on the phone version and that's a pretty nice section too if you want to get away from paper and pencil menu planning. You can share the calendar with family members so they can access it also. Not sure if that is only on the paid version as I just wanted the calendar for myself not everyone in my family!
 
Anyway it's called Cozi and you should check it out at Cozi.com
 
 


1 comment:

Aggy said...

Ooh, I need to check this out. Thanks for sharing.