Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, May 18, 2015

Projects & Planning

It's been a busy few months but hopefully I'm about to get back on track. I decided to sub some days in the elementary schools after my recent retirement and those snowballed into many more days than I should have taken on.  I had just settled into a nice retirement schedule, blogging, house projects and writing and then BOOM...I messed it all up! Such is life, we all live through periods of time where we feel like we are in a holding pattern and not making progress.

I just am using this post to clear me head of all the projects I have either in the works or on the list. Hopefully I will be blogging about some progress on them in the coming weeks.

Writing Projects:

[  ] Meet the 1000 words a day challenge for writing my book, The Birthing Tree.

[  ] Add weekly posts to the Soul Musings-52 Weeks book

[  ] Stick to the blogging schedule each week

Home Projects:

[  ] Tear up carpet in hallway and lay tile

[  ] Office Makeover project (this is a huge one)

[  ] Laundry room redo (another biggie)

[  ] Finish patio project behind garage

[  ] Finish corner garden

[  ] Do the garden table(s)

[  ] Finish fairy gardens in front beds and pot on front porch

Other

[  ] Get creative again....do anything!

[  ] Write and keep to monthly life goals

As you can see this is a HUGE list....and the truth is there's even more...so here's to a great Monday, getting back on track and all the other good things in life!


No comments: